– We ended up choosing the ASANTech UVP system, as it has the best integrability to Securi’s alarm system. One of ASAN’s advantages is also the quality of its R&D and technical support; the co-operation is fast, easy, and flexible. Furthermore, the UVP system has an excellent scalability, both now and in the future. Thanks to UVP we have been able to gain significant cost savings, says Ville Isoheiko, the director of Securi’s Service Development and Operations Unit.
Anvia Securi Ltd is one of the biggest security and systems providers in Finland.
THE COMPANY DELIVERS
Securi’s Net Sales was 17,6 M€ in 2014, and it has 14 locations around the country.
Securi’s challenge was the diversity of equipment at the alarm centre. The centre incorporated various manufacturers’ devices, which did not communicate well with each other. As a result, the technical maintenance of the centre was burdensome and time consuming. The maintenance lacked uniform processes, and consequently wasted valuable resources.
Securi set out to search an open and scalable surveillance software, which would enable integration of devices from different brands. The company compared products available both in the Finnish and more widely in the European market.
– We ended up choosing the ASANTech UVP system, as it has the best integrability to Securi’s alarm system. One of ASAN’s advantages is also the quality of its R&D and technical support; the co-operation is fast, easy, and flexible. Furthermore, the UVP has excellent scalability – both now and in the future, says Ville Isoheiko.
ASAN’s delivery project included the following main components:
A central feature of the ASAN’s solution was an integration module for the ExacqVision VMS recording software and the surveillance software used by Securi.
– We were positively surprised that ASAN was able to deliver the module so rapidly, just over one month. We have also received excellent support, development and training services. ASAN sticks to its promise about resolving potential problems right away, Isoheiko says.
UVP has brought Securi and its clients significant savings.
– We now have a single user interface, which makes our processes much lighter. We gain savings with regard to the equipment, use of electricity, and most of all the workload of our staff: people can now focus on what is essential.
– Also, our clients save thousands of euros per month, because for instance false alerts can now be fixed in our premises, without having to send security guards on the site. All in all, we are happy for having chosen ASANTech UVP, Isoheiko summarises.